or, browse by state.

Harris'

Harris'
2100 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109

Phone: (415)673-1888

http://www.harrisrestaurant.com

Find nearby restaurants

Edit/Delete this listing

Add to my Restaurant Chain

Open_table Make reservations online

Tags for this listing

  ,

Have you eaten at Harris' in San Francisco? Tell us about your experience...

Add your review

Login with your favorite social network

twitter facebook google

TheBigFork account Or use your TheBigFork account. (register for FREE)

Your Email Address (never shared)

Password

What's Happening in San Francisco

sonia__harris sonia__harris: @johnmoe @ARTofCOOP I often dream I'm lost in a transit system. I don't know what city, it's a mix of London, Paris, San Francisco, Tokyo... 1 day ago
bobbyisaacson bobbyisaacson: Spoiled this weekend for my birthday by @ariel_shultz (@ Harris' Restaurant in San Francisco, CA) https://t.co/gtTgZeE7Kj 1 day ago
THU_saminathen THU_saminathen: Dinner for babes birthday part 1 (@ Harris' Restaurant) on #Yelp http://t.co/uy4D8Kf8nS 1 day ago
harris_hossain harris_hossain: RT @49ers: Victory! San Francisco outlasts Washington, 17-13. GAMER: http://t.co/tJesbi5b2Q http://t.co/tj3noVHcDm 1 day ago
HollandHempCo HollandHempCo: Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco http://t.co/vBRdyQNHsh 4 days ago
UKCannabisClub UKCannabisClub: "Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco" http://t.co/DbMW7UiGXZ - #cannabis #news #ret... 4 days ago
AuntieEmsCo AuntieEmsCo: Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco http://t.co/lL9uJR3HJU 5 days ago
sfbeergirl sfbeergirl: I ♡ steak houses @ Harris' Restaurant, San Francisco http://t.co/ilJ1pjU4cI 5 days ago
Josh__Harris Josh__Harris: RT @CBSSF: Pablo Sandoval is 90% likely to sign with the @RedSox. And @KPIXSPORTS has learned the other 10% isn't SF. http://t.co/2Xl2gv5mha 5 days ago
Josh__Harris Josh__Harris: RT @Marc_Bertrand: Giants Falling Out Of Pablo Sandoval Hunt With #RedSox Now Overwhelming Favorites « CBS San Francisco http://t.co/jLkDoj5 days ago
MJVenture MJVenture: RT @Terry24681865: @CherylShuman @pmharper @CNN Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco htt… 6 days ago
livviento livviento: Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Cannabis Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco http://t.co/5QfBZ86Yfw #CA 6 days ago
hanspij hanspij: RT @Terry24681865: @CherylShuman @pmharper @CNN Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco htt… 6 days ago
Terry24681865 Terry24681865: @CityTV @RTNews @ThomasMulcair Kamala Harris Say Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco http://t.co/ZKPXhxWYhc 6 days ago
Terry24681865 Terry24681865: @CBCNews @CTVNews @GlobalNews Kamala Harris Says Legalization Of Marijuana Imminent In California « CBS San Francisco http://t.co/OXHlfzjeok 6 days ago